In the courtyard of Stavropol State Agrarian University, the solemn ceremony of the start of the motor rally "Eh, front track path" was held as part of the all-Russian action "Banner of Victory". For six years now, the rally has been held in 26 districts of the Stavropol Territory, as well as in the subjects of the North Caucasus and Southern Federal Districts. 9 combat units of retro cars are involved in the action.
The rally is held on the initiative of the chairman of the Pobeda headquarters, governor of the Stavropol Territory Vladimir Vladimirov and deputy of the Duma of the Stavropol Territory, lieutenant colonel of the border troops of the FSB of the Russian Federation, holder of the Order of Courage, Viktor Lozovoy.
This year the route will pass through the territory of the North Caucasian Federal District, for the first time the Karachay-Cherkess Republic will enter the route. The rally will "capture" 147 settlements, where patriotic events will be held.
The pilots of the rally included students of the Agrarian University:
• Faculty of Electricity: Sergey Kim, Irina Plyuta, Elina Leonova, Alexander Ponomarev, Daniil Platukhin, Ruslan Golovko, Farid Dangotaev, Akhmed Kardanov, Alexander Shevchenko;
• Faculty of Economics: Angelina Karpenko;
• Faculty of Accounting and Finance Olga Novakova;
• Faculty of Social and Cultural Service and Tourism Diana Abdokova.
The honorary guests said the words of greeting and parting words:
· Rector of Stavropol State Agrarian University, Professor Ivan Vyacheslavovich Atanov;
· Lieutenant Colonel of the Border Troops of the FSB of Russia, Chevalier of the Order of Courage, deputy of the Duma of the Stavropol Territory, coordinator of the rally project Viktor Ivanovich Lozovoy;
· Chairman of the Council of Veterans of Stavropol Territory Aleksey Pavlovich Karabut;
· Chairman of the Council of Veterans of Stavropol State Agrarian University Nikolai Gavrilovich Guzynin;
· Chairman of the Council of Veterans of the Petrovsky District of the Stavropol Territory Alexei Semenovich Kostin.
In memory of those who fell during the Great Patriotic War, a minute of silence was declared.
A bust of the commander, Marshal of the Soviet Union Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov was donated to the Museum of Stavropol GAU.
Then flowers were laid at the memorial. On the granite square of the Stavropol State Agrarian University, students stretched out the Victory Banner - the largest in the North Caucasian Federal District.
The rally hit the road. There are 147 settlements and events ahead, thousands of people and many emotions. The cars drove away with loud applause.