Students of Stavropol State Agrarian University became winners and prize-winners of the V All-Russian competition of research works of students, undergraduates and postgraduates "Actual problems of insurance and finance development in the XXI century".
The competition was held by the Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
The purpose of the competition is to develop students' creative abilities and interest in financial and insurance activities.
The event was held in five sections:
1. Current trends in the development of insurance services in Russia;
2. Finances of organizations: problems and prospects;
3. Financial management: modern approaches;
4. Actual problems of investment activity and accounting;
5. Statistical observations and mathematical models in the financial activities of organizations.