ExpoForum in St. Petersburg hosted the XXIX International Agricultural Exhibition and Fair Agrorus-2020.
The Agrorus Fair is the only major agro-industrial forum that, from the very first day of its existence, represents the interests of peasant (farm) and personal subsidiary farms, rural cooperatives, specialists from food processing companies, suppliers and manufacturers of equipment, machinery, veterinary products and mixed fodder.
Scientists from Stavropol State Agrarian University presented the project "Innovative system of efficient pasture cattle breeding based on digital technologies". The authors' team:
1. Ivan Atanov - Rector of Stavropol State Agrarian University, Professor;
2. Sergey Oleynik - Professor at the Department of Private Animal Technology, Animal Breeding and Breeding, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor;
3. Tatiana Lesnyak - Associate Professor of the Department of Animal Feeding and General Biology, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences;
4. Alexey Bobryshev - Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation of St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor;
5. Valentin Skripkin - Dean of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology Faculty, Candidate of Veterinary Sciences;
6. Dmitry Litvin - Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics, Candidate of Technical Sciences.
A competition was held as part of the exhibition, and the project was awarded a diploma and a gold medal "For achievements in innovation in the agricultural sector".
For active participation in the XXIX International Agricultural Exhibition "Agrorus" Stavropol SAU received the highest award - Grand Prix.