A roundtable discussion was held at the Department of Land Management and Cadastre with the participation of the Rector of the State University for Land Management, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor Sergei Nikolayevich Volkov.
The topic of conversation was "The current state and prospects for the development of land management and cadastres."
The following issues were discussed at the event:
- professional standards in the field of land management and cadastres and their application in educational activities;
- implementation of the 3 ++ standard in the educational process when preparing students in the direction “Land Management and Cadastres”;
- modern methodological support in the preparation of students in the direction "Land Management and Cadastres";
- adoption of the new Federal Law “On Land Management” and the transition from land categories to zoning;
- implementation of two comprehensive programs “Development of rural territories” and “Development of agribusiness of the municipality”
- revival of training of specialists in design and budgeting in land management.
Also at the roundtable discussion, the head of the Department of Land Management and Cadastre, Associate Professor Alexander Viktorovich Loshakov spoke about the activities of the department, in the framework of scientific, contractual and educational-methodical work and the activities of the student land management detachment "Land surveyor", which in 2019 took 1 a place among all land surveying units of Russia.
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor Sergei Nikolaevich Volkov noted the modern equipment of the innovation laboratory "Cadastre and Land Management", the need for further implementation of the selected areas of activity and assured of support for the department's initiatives.